CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 08, 2010

Bequeath the Sheath


Last week, ACC Literati - the English Majors Society - had its first-ever general assembly. As the outgoing President of the org, I still had to precide over the election of next school year's set of officers. I had no doubts about Jonah taking over and the election being more of an appointing than a voting process but I didn't actually expect to see more young and new faces joining the gen ass. Then again, I don't expect much these days and loads of story ideas pop in my head.

This week started with REPLIKA's very own general assembly, its first-ever as well since this year is its first run as an official group, with the same voting process turning into an appointing spree. Fortunately, Marx upped his game a bit and we added more committees to oil the art machine. Looks like REPLIKA's next year is going to be an entertaining run. Shame I won't be around to experience it. *winkwink*

With two more weeks, or three I don't really count that well, before this school year closes, it's going to be a nostalgic walk towards the end. Or something like that. I can't really miss people. I always keep in touch.

Pepe out!

† Jofer

0 critiques: