CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Back to Horror Anime Basics


So I still get easily distracted from my novel aspirations. Right now, I'm stuck on a rut because writing through a character's point of view isn't that easy, especially if a character is nowhere near who you are. Now, I'm thinking maybe I can get some much needed inspiration through anime. Unfortunately, the last anime I saw was Gintama, not to mention the immortal Naruto Shippuden, on ABS-CBN. Those do not help my supernatural/horror novel. Not one bit.

Here's a list of my favorite anime that borders on horror/supernatural:
  • Death Note
  • Soul Eater
  • Zombie Loan 
  • Bleach
  • D.Gray-man
  • Kara no Kyokai

I can't remember anything else so that's my top six right now. Any recommendations?

Pepe out!

† Jofer

0 critiques: