CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Overload of Ideas Wasted Yet Again


I hate days when I get a lot of ideas for stuff to write about but of course I can't because I always have previous engagements to work on. Like this day, for example. I just got a headache from thinking about writing two unrelated fan fictions, three sugarcoated horror stories and even a short but totally nonsensical series skit with me as Pepe and Mayee Barredo as Yeeyee. It's supposed to be a slice of life comedy write. All of these could work but I don't have enough time to really furnish them as concrete ideas. What's the point of writing the first chapter, I've still got loads to do, when I can't come up with a string of full bodied events leading to a worthwhile conlusion? It'd be just another waste of time, which is so characteristically me.

Thankfully, I've still got Cheng's D.Gray-man Boxed Set VCD (hopefully, he doesn't get around to reading this), which I forgot to return weeks ago, to help with my boredom and headache. Meh. He won't miss them. I'll return them next year.

Anyway, if you'll excuse me, I still have a Guide to Teaching Language and Literature module to read and a lesson plan/syllabus to make. Pepe out!

† Jofer

0 critiques: