CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Lunched Out


Because I was up late last night because of the Vice Presidential Candidates' Open Forum on ABS-CBN, I woke up at lunch time today. That cut my productivity rate, especially since later the afternoon I was already scheduled to get to school to finally receive my toga and programme for my graduation this Wednesday. The heat was still being a pain in the ass, as evident by my shorter than usual short fuse. Thankfully, everything came into place as I waited things out. I got my haircut, which lasted for about an hour (God, I hate these things), before we headed off to Seafront Bread Shop to enjoy a Neptune Pizza (mussels, shrimps and squid pizza). Mom, my sister Joy, my cousin Sherry and Khalleen were all there to enjoy the giant plate with me. It was a little unnerving how the waitress kept staring at me though. I think I might have reminded her of her little brother in the old country.

As of this time, all five of my recent literary deviations have been favorited once, with the exception of Life in Depression which now has three (3) favorites.

Pepe Out!

† Jofer

0 critiques: