CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A New Day


After tomorrow, that is.

From 8 in the morning, the Graduates' Baccalaureate Mass will start. It'll probably end a few hours before lunch time but even then, we still have time to rest since the actual commencement ceremonies begin at 3 in the afternoon. Who knows when it'll end, though. There are still a lot of crap that are supposed to transpire before we go home. Call me stingy but I care little for those things. If I could, I'd actually prefer to have my diploma delivered and not attend the ceremony at all. I just hate waking up early and then waiting the rest of the day out. Thankfully, Khalleen's sleeping over so I can still at least bully someone into tears.

The good part about graduating is getting a job. In my world, that translates to getting a REAL job. Hunting for them is another pain in the rear.

Pepe Out!

† Jofer

0 critiques: