CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 05, 2010

Lee Chaolan: 6 Machine



Yes. Tekken 6. I may be late but I don't really care. That thing's got me hooked and it's all my cousin's fault. Man, I really need to get a PSP.


My 10 year old cousin showed me his white PSP earlier. We drove around, bought formal clothes to wear for a family friend's wedding this weekend, ate at Chowking and dropped by the cemetery to visit my grandma and late aunt before we went back home. During the whole afternoon, I was playing Tekken 6. Lee Chaolan is one sexy man beast. Zafina wasn't bad as well. That mummified dragon fox thing didn't know what hit him.


I should definitely get a PSP.


Pepe Out!


PS,
As of this post, Blogger is having major glitch issues. This sucks. Guess tumblr truly is better.


† Jofer

0 critiques: