CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Things Will Only Get Better


On April this year, an old friend will be meeting up with me and, finally, just me. That means the two of us will spend a day alone. It might not sound newsworthy for anyone else but for me, it's going to be epic!

That goes without saying that this old friend and I have a long history together. I'm not going to elaborate on that so you can keep on guessing on who will it be. She's an amazing writer as well, someone who writes with her heart.

This Friday will be my Finals exam, which means I no longer am bound to my classes further that time. Next month, I'll be graduating. Next year, I'll be employed. You could say, the shift will prove to be exciting for this writer. I'll be extending my stay here in Aklan to fully understand what it means and takes to be a part of this community. It'll be great for my autobiography when I finally publish my bestseller.

With impending changes for the better (hopefully) looming just around the corner, I can't say anything less about it except, "THINGS WILL ONLY GET BETTER". 


† Jofer

0 critiques: