CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Laptops, Drunk Gramps, Pineapples and Dentists


My supposed one week hiatus because of my laptop's supposed death was suddenly cut short when my techman resurrected my laptop from the blue screen of death in under an hour. Looks like I'll be going back to him when my lappie dies yet again.

Gramps almost gave me a heart attack last night when he became tipsy, like a fratboy in springbreak, with a side of a throbbing headache. It wasn't pretty. Everyone, even my two relative houses from both sides, had to see him. We debated on whether we should get him to a hospital but, like me, he was as stubborn as a bull. Luckily, he's fine now.

If you're a pineapple fanatic, you should get my sister to cook for you. Just this lunch time, she cooked gramps and me a pineapple buffet: Sweet and Sour Pork and Chicken with Pineapples, Pininyahan Pork and Chicken with Apples, Shrimp Paste (bagoong) with Pork and Apples. Dessert was Pineapple Slices with Shrimp Paste. Now if that doesn't give pineapple fanatics orgasms, then it'll give them diarrhea.

Also, be sure to check out The New Dentists since I just had my debut with a less than inspiring editorial about myself



Well, that's that for now. See you all in a bit! I'll probably update as much as I can by next week since I'll be graduating on Wednesday, which means I will have plenty of time to waste right after.

Pepe Out!

† Jofer

0 critiques: